Reply To: Throttle Linkage Assemnly

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Throttle Linkage Assemnly Reply To: Throttle Linkage Assemnly

911pilot
Participant

I’ve attached a photo from the shop manual. Again, I have the original 4GC Carberator along with the Roto-5 automatic tranny. The car had an Eddlebrock with a self rigged linkage that caused the tranny to under perform and eventually burnout; I got the tranny rebuilt, but due to the lack of correct linkage the tranny only puts out 10psi- I guess the previous owner accepted the slippage. I’ve been told by the folks at ATD that the linkage IS NOT interchangeable as no else had the Roto-5. I’ve saturated all the bone yards with no luck send thought I would cast a wide net into my fellow Olds bro’s

Attachments:

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum