Reply To: Picked up a 4 speed jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Picked up a 4 speed jetfire Reply To: Picked up a 4 speed jetfire

jensenracing77
Participant

Here are some pictures after cleaning it two times. The first time was with dish soap and hard scrubbing. It did not do very well at cleaning the years of dust and gunk. This morning I used some industrial degreaser diluted with some water and more hard scrubbing. This worked MUCH better but the paint has lots of stains and chips in it. I think I am going to take it to my body guy and see what he can do with it to shine it up a little better. The pictures look good but in person it needs some attention. Started to clean under the hood but have a long ways to go. I have not touched the interior yet. I am real happy with how the chrome is turning out.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum