I am being told this morning that his Motor Home that he stores in there caught fire. I don’t believe he touched it since Fall. By the time they seen smoke coming from the shop it was to late. I have not talked to him but my fire department buddies are saying this. His Motor Home I believe was nearly new. I will know much better information when I talk to him. I am not putting to much faith in what I am hearing this early and will let things settle before I talk to him.
For now, I may just rework the gas tank and put an exhaust on it and drive it. I just don’t want to hurt it worse by driving it when the suspension grease is all dried out. I can and have added grease but the old stuff is so dry and not coming out that I fear it is not good on it.
Just have to let things sit and decide a little later what I am going to do.