I started cleaning the body up. I only worked on the fender but I think it will look much better than I expected. It will still need a full restoration to ever be a show car but for a mostly original paint car it will be ok. Looks like the passenger side front fender and door has been repainted before. The hood, trunk lid and roof have lots of paint missing so those will not have much to work with.
This car will be for sale likely after the first of the year if anyone is interested in it. It will be sold as a non working turbo but running and driving. I will have new tires on it by then also. I rebuilt the carburetor to make it run but would need restored along with the turbo setup if you wanted a working turbo.