Reply To: Paint Color, I have been wrong for almost 8 years

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Paint Color, I have been wrong for almost 8 years Reply To: Paint Color, I have been wrong for almost 8 years

jensenracing77
Participant

Thanks Jim. I am hoping to find the correct shade that is not faded. I am going to restore a set of 15 inch wheels for the 4 speed car and put a set of radials on them. I had 13’s on that car that I happen to have that were road worthy but now took them off to put on the 63 I sold. These 15’s will be the tires and wheels I use after the car is finished but need something now also since the 13’s are now gone. I have the original wheels that match and still have the old bias ply tires on them. If those don’t match after I restore the car I will deal with repainting those then. I am hopping to not have to remove those tires because it will likely destroy them. Those will be just for show events because the bias ply tires are from 1970.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum