Reply To: Homecoming pictures

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Homecoming pictures Reply To: Homecoming pictures

jensenracing77
Participant

While at the Homecoming show I had three different guys come up to me to tell me about a Jetfire they had stashed away. Two of the guys had pictures of their cars and the other knew enough that I suspect he was truthful. The two I saw pictures of, those guys both said they know that nobody in the Jetfire community knows about them and have been in storage for decades. All three guys were not interested in selling. The reason I am telling this is because I keep thinking that not many more will be found but they keep popping up. Who knows, maybe someday we will have 100 of them on the road with working turbos!

Another story, Scott and I were both standing next to my display engine and someone come up and ask if we would be interested in a couple gallon of Turbo Rocket Fluid for $20 each. I said I would take one and if Scott didn’t take the other I would take it also. Scott snapped up the other one also. Not that I really needed it but how can you turn an NOS gallon jug of it down for that. He said he had been storing it all these years and was time to let it go. They are in a different jug that I had ever seen before. I will post pictures of it later.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum