Reply To: 62 hood grease pencil marking

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 62 hood grease pencil marking Reply To: 62 hood grease pencil marking

graytoad
Participant

Have not checked that Oaklyss, but I will. I need a list of where all these numbers and marks are so I don’t scrub the marks off ……… I have never had a car that I have cared about the numbers before but this car is different. I tend to stumble across numbers: we are still cleaning etc – this one was hard to miss! Body number 732. So is this big rear diff cover what you are referring to? This in the only really rusty looking part on the car other than thing like the coil springs etc. I thought all the gear ratios were the same!
Sandy

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum