I ended up using two generators to restore my original. My original one was beat up really bad with lots of broken parts. I decided to use another Jetfire generator and use all the guts out of it so I could keep my original date coded tag and case. I had thought that even the case with the tag was junk but then looked a little closer and decided to use it. These are Jetfire specific generator part numbers. I believe the only difference is that the pulley on the Jetfire is a #5. My original tag is not perfect but good enough. All the hardware was zinc plated but I forgot to phosphate the two long bolts that hold it all together. I still have to do that and also put the condenser on it.