Playing with the new stamps I had made. At first I could not figure out how to do it and make it look right. I was having fits with it. I even tried making a jig to keep it in place and not slip around and smear the paint. I stepped away and said forget it for about a half hour. I went back in and had a thought. The paint had started to dry that I was using and was really sticky. I decided to try that and worked great. After loading the stamp with paint I had to use the stamp one time on something other than the car and then the car on the second stamping without loading more paint. I done this location first because it is not seen after the car is done. It pulled the paint up a little and not a perfect stamp but my originals were just like that in spots. I am going to leave this one as it is. I will do the others at another time.