I have been sending many hours working on all the exterior bright trim, but I am not quite done yet. I completely disassembled the front grill and headlight assemblies. All the bright trim has been re-polished by hand, the black background accents repainted, the OLDSMOBILE letters repainted as well in the grill. Everything was reassembled and reinstalled including the original T3 headlights and it looks amazing. I also removed the marker lights in the bumpers, cleaning and polishing the lenses and housings. The side trim as received lots of my love as well. In cleaning up the Turbo turbine logo portion I discovered that the turbine groves originally had red in the slots. A few other Jetfire owners with ‘original unrestored cars’ confirmed that their turbines have remnants of red in the turbines too. The red appeared to be a translucent/candy type of paint and I settled on Dupli-Color Perfect Match automotive paint #CBFM0188. (yes I know, FM stands for Ford Motor Co). I sprayed the paint into an empty lid and used a small brush to brush it into the slots…. all 75 of them! After the paint was mostly dry, I used a bevel cut popsicle stick to clean off the top sides of the ribs of the turbine blades – perfection!