Reply To: Sandy's 63 Jetfire 4 spd manual

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Sandy's 63 Jetfire 4 spd manual Reply To: Sandy's 63 Jetfire 4 spd manual

graytoad
Participant

TRF Tank ‘Red Button’ – thought I would post here too
I spent many weeks working with a leading ‘3D print’ production company to recreate the ‘red button’ that goes on the top of the TRF fluid tank pressure relief cap. As the original, the button sits slightly higher than the cap when sealed and pops up prominently at 7 psi. They are color matched to an original NOS button and satin cleared for a more suitable sheen. (I do have a few unfinished if you prefer to paint your own, please specify). For those who have an aftermarket ‘standard style’ 7 lb rad cap, you can belt sand thin and glue to your cap to mimic a factory look. $25.00 UDS each plus $5.00 shipping, 2 or more shipping included. For information or Paypal payment: sandygray2018@gmail.com, Sandy Gray Orders for the TRF filter stencil or bottle cap stencil can also be included in one shipment.
BTW: I bead blasted my original pressure cap and sprayed with satin clear to achieve that finish.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum