1962 F 85 Cutlass Conv parting out or project

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 1962 F 85 Cutlass Conv parting out or project

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    1962oldsguy

Hello,
    I have 2 1/2 1962 Oldsmobile F 85 Cutlass Convertible’s for sale, 2 are Cutlass’s and one is just a plain F 85.. But all Convertibles.
    I have one body (Cutlass Pink) on a rotisserie right now for sale along with all the parts for it, missing a couple parts.. (Turn Signals, Driver Fender, Power steering, Center console, rear bumper protectors, and only a few other parts).
    I love these cars but this is just to much of a project for me since I also have 2 1963 Oldsmobile Starfires (Convertible and Coupe, 394 V8) and a 1963 Dynamic 88 that is being parted out on eBay.
    I wish to sell all of these cars and most the parts to someone who can care and love for these cars, and possibly give me a ride in one some day 😉 Hahaha…
    Also I wish to purchase one that is running but still needs restoration since I realized that being able to drive the car give me motivation.
    I have 2 engines, one 62′ Olds 215 and a 1963 Buick Skylark 215.
    I have 3 conv bodies, pink one is the best if you are looking to make a hybrid or conversion Jetfire.
    Let me know if you need any parts I will sell everything or complete parts.
    541-678-0606 leave me a detailed message if I do not answer. 541-678-0606
    demammothman@live.com demammothman@live.com demammothman@live.com
    I have an eBay store set up to sell these parts:
    http://www.stores.ebay.com/dmes-oldsmobile-parts-and-more
    Most parts you will need to contact me about.
    Thank-you all very much
    -Dalton
    I plan on purchasing a 62′ Cutlass Wagon and Coupe later this year that I will be parting out, along with any other Classic Oldsmobile that comes up for the right price that I know I can find people to be interested in.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum