1963 Original Jetfire 4 speed

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 1963 Original Jetfire 4 speed

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 94 total)
  • Author
    oaklyss
    Participant

Got my pressure plate and clutch disc rebuilt

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

Jim did the Turbo, it’s a work of art!

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

Heads are done, should get engine block back tomorrow. Then I can put everything back together. All under hood items has been rebuilt, replated, and repainted.

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

In case anyone is looking for a valve cover grommet for the drivers side PCV valve, this fits.

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

Thanks, I will pick one up. I can’t remember what I used on our automatic car but if I remember right, it don’t fit right. I may just get two of them

oaklyss
    Participant

I don’t think I have the original throw out bearing, but mine has BCA 614018 on it so I found one on EBay

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

I built the motor this weekend, just need the rear cam plug, it’s 1-51/64” hard to find. Egge usually has them, but I ordered two from T/A Performance. Then I can put the motor in and get it running.

Attachments:
    JimNoel
    Participant

Looks really good!

oaklyss
    Participant

Motor is In the car. I am using the 1963 Assembly Manual to ensure every thing is put together correctly.

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

Progress photos. I used a 1/2” crows foot with a universal joint on top of it to tighten the rear flange bolt.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 94 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum