Member: JetfireGuy

XTR Prototype
(courtesy of General Motors)

Member: JimNoel

Member: JimNoel
Custom 1962 Jetfire Wagon

Home Blog Blog 61-63 f-85 Hydramatic TV adjustment tool BT-33-2

61-63 f-85 Hydramatic TV adjustment tool BT-33-2

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 61-63 f-85 Hydramatic TV adjustment tool BT-33-2

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jensenracing77 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

jensenracing77
    Participant

This elusive tool is almost impossible to find. I have looked for 4 years off and on and just located one! It is not here yet but I will post dimensions of it after I get it for those that need the information. After I use it I will consider loaning it out if someone just has to use it and not make one from the dimensions.

This is the BT-33-2 gauge that is the starting point for the TV rod adjustment and also the petal height. Most people just have to skip that step and hope for the best. I have had good luck not using it but will now be able to know it is correct

rosecityOlds
    Participant

Exciting to know.

captiannapalm
    Participant

what ever happened with the tool?

jensenracing77
    Participant

I have it but never got back to this. I will try to get some information on it posted. I am working over 70 hours a week right now so it will take me a while to get to it. send me a reminder if you don’t hear back soon.

jensenracing77
    Participant

Not had lots of time but have had 3 requests in the past month for this information. I tossed this together real quick tonight. I will post these scans and pictures and if you have any questions let me know. Figures are in Inches

Attachments:
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.