63 Jetfire 4 speed barn find car

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 63 Jetfire 4 speed barn find car

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

Here is a corny video for you. My videos are never nice and fancy like other car guys videos are, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q7oDFVZd0lU

jensenracing77
    Participant
    jensenracing77
    Participant

Does anyone have two 1963 13 inch hub caps they want to let go of? Need to be the f-85, Cutlass Jetfire style.

macf85
    Participant

You probably already saw these but if you can’t find two elsewhere there’s a full set on ebay.

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I was watching those but was hoping for just two at a lower price. I did just pick up a couple. I should have them soon. To bad 62 were not the same, I hove those growing out my ears, lol

jensenracing77
    Participant

I have this car listed for $14,000 now in a couple places if anyone is interested.

jensenracing77
    Participant

Well that did not take long. This car is sold pending payment. They will be here next week to pick it up. From what I understand it will be a couple years before they do anything with it but have been looking for a documented 4 speed car for a long time.

Thanks for following along

jensenracing77
    Participant

I did want to add a couple more pictures. One is the very first registration to the car and the other is the registration from 71 that matches the license plates on the car. I got every registration the car ever had.

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

They picked up the car today and I could not be happier with the new owners. They are also very pleased with the car. They are not doing anything with it for a couple years but their early thought is to do more detail work on the car and leave it as is. They are building a museum in Florida over the next couple years and this car will eventually be part of it. I would assume they will not make it a working turbo car since it don’t look like it will be driven. They are now looking for a 62 Jetfire also. They will not likely buy a rusty one or one with a poor 80’s style restoration. They love original paint cars even if the paint is bad.

Viewing 9 posts - 51 through 59 (of 59 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum