Anyone going to 2016 Olds National Meet held in Kingsport, Tn, July 19th- 23rd?

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Anyone going to 2016 Olds National Meet held in Kingsport, Tn, July 19th- 23rd?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    kid442
    Participant

Anyone going to 2016 Olds National Meet held in Kingsport, Tn, July 19th- 23rd?
    Looks like I will be going. Have a lot of spare parts and the complete turbo setup.
    Anyone interested I am now asking best offer. Email me and I could bring it.
    Thanks
    Ken D.
    kid442w30@yahoo.com

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I know you already know this Ken but letting the others know. I will not be going to the nationals this year. I had to cancel my reservations because my dad is having open hears surgery on the 20th. He has had an aneurysm for the past couple years and it got bigger the past 6 months. The doctors got concerned because of how much bigger it got and how fast. I was sure getting excited to go but I need to stay home for my dad and maybe even more so for my mom. She is shook up about it more than my dad I think.

Eric

kid442
    Participant

We will be thinking of you and your dad!
    Be well
    Ken

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum