Barnyard find

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    perkinsra
    Participant

Jan 15 2010, 11:12 PM
    Ajbarrell
    Barnyard find

I found this photo on http://www.oldride.com/community/galleries/465140918.html. It appears that it was originally a Jetfire hardtop. It’s a shame to see cars like this rotting away to the point they get parted out, rather than restored.

—————————————————————
    Jan 18 2010, 6:57 PM
    BruceM
    Re: Barnyard find

That car looks complete and pretty solid. If it can’t be restored (which it looks like it can be), it should provide a lot of good parts? Where is it (if you can tell)?

—————————————————————
    Jan 19 2010, 4:18 PM
    Ajbarrell

You’re right, it appears to be complete. Finding a Jetfire with all the trim would be a big bonus. But in the caption the photographer points out that the blackberries are growing through the floor and out the windows! I wish I knew where it was, it would be worth a roadtrip to go take a look.

—————————————————————
    Jan 19 2010, 10:14 PM
    BruceM

Didn’t see a caption and on closer look it appears that the blackberry branches are growing through the windows. It’s full of the blackbery bush! Wow. Would be cool to find as floorboards can be repaired. Anyway, cool find. Thanks for sharing.car prices

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum