ERROR 404

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    johnsage
    Participant

Anybody else getting ERROR 404 when trying to get to most areas on this site?

jensenracing77
    Participant

Yes, I am getting it also.

mackemp
    Participant

Have been getting this Error 404 for the last 2 days. How do we get it fixed?

perkinsrk1963
    Keymaster

Guys,
    This is Rick Perkins. My father is Jim Perkins (jetfireguy). He started this website and I’ve been taking care of it for him for several years now. I’m sad to tell you that he passed away suddenly in January with complications related to his Parkinson’s disease. I found recently that his credit card was used to pay for the site. Since he passed away, his card was cancelled. I believe that is why you were receiving the 404 errors. I’ve updated the site to use my credit card now. Please let me know if you have any more issues.
    Thanks,
    Rick

johnsage
    Participant

Sorry to hear about your father Rick. This is a great website that he started, enjoyed by many. Probably most of us didn’t realize, or never thought about it, that there are expenses involved with maintaining such a website. If you don’t mind, please PM me concerning those expenses.

macf85
    Participant

Rick,

Thanks for all you and your dad Jim did to create and maintain this website. The only one of its kind. My condolences to you and your family. Count me in too.

captiannapalm
    Participant

So sorry for your loss.

johnsage
    Participant

Still having issues with ERROR404 !

mackemp
    Participant

Still can’t get on most areas of our site. Error 404 is still there.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum