Foot Flange Gasket, *Pre-order*

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Foot Flange Gasket, *Pre-order*

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I have been talking to Ken and he has made a business contact that can make our much needed foot flange gaskets. He has passed this information on to me and I am planning to have some made. The tooling is the expensive part and has to be factored into the price of each gasket. To help fund it I wanted to see if anyone wanted to pre-order any. No money needed up front, just like to get a commitment of selling any I can before getting them made. The pre-order will be a lower price than if you wait. The pre-order price will be $130 each and shipping. If you wait till after they are made it will be $150 and shipping. If you commit to buy one and later don’t want it I would later have to get the full after order price.

I am only having 20 of them made so if you would like to get one for a backup to your current working system, then now is the time to buy it. I have an NOS one that I am sending them so it will be made from a perfect original. I will be installing one on one of my cars to assure it is a proper correct part before sending any of them out or taking any money.

Please understand, for the amount of money I will invest into these and the amount of time it will take to sell them, I am not really making anything at the price. It is just a much needed part and don’t want to miss the opportunity of having them made for at least a reasonable price.

Let me know your thought and if you would like to have any set aside.

Attachments:
    kid442
    Participant

Eric
    Put me down for two!!

johnsage
    Participant

ONE FOR ME ERIC

oaklyss
    Participant

Eric I’ll take one. This is something a long time coming.

jensenracing77
    Participant

Thanks guys,

I forgot to mention, These will be made here in the USA. Even the tooling will be made here.

captiannapalm
    Participant

stupid question… . whats this for?

jensenracing77
    Participant

It is pinched between the turbo and intake manifold

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I am going to confirm the order today. Should be 6-8 weeks after that.

JimNoel
    Participant

Hi Eric,
    I also will take two foot flange gaskets.
    Jim

jensenracing77
    Participant

Thanks Jim. I just confirmed the order so we will see how it goes. I plan to put one on our automatic car just as soon as they come in. I will be sure they work right before sending any out.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum