Homecoming Show Saturday, June 15th Lansing Michigan Hosting the Jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Homecoming Show Saturday, June 15th Lansing Michigan Hosting the Jetfire

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    felixjgarcia
    Participant

I look forward to meet all of you guys at the homecoming driving from Florida with my car. And yes at this time it’s a trailer queen

jensenracing77
    Participant

Glad to hear you are making it! I am out till Sunday then work 4 days and then off to the Homecoming show. I am not sure when I will have time to clean my cars. I very well may have to take mine dirty and try to clean on them there some

jensenracing77
    Participant

It looks like we may hit the 10 cars mark that Judy was wanting. My count is 7 but Judy told me last night she lost track because she just had a couple more call her to get in. Sure looking forward to it.

I did talk to the guy that has the 63 with 3000 miles and he can’t make it. I was sure hoping he would be able to bring it. It is a true unrestored museum piece.

Viewing 3 posts - 11 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum