I need an original upper radiator hose

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts I need an original upper radiator hose

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

Very cool. I will have to wait till spring to install mine.

JimNoel
    Participant

Hi Eric,
    I just received two sets of radiator hoses from Fusick’s. They look GREAT! Thanks for your persistent work to accomplish this task! All cross flow radiator owners will be grateful!
    Jim

jack-meilahn
    Participant

Jensen Racing77 I would like to order, upper and lower radiator hoses for a 63 jetfire, if there are any left. Jack-Meilahn

jensenracing77
    Participant

They are available through Fusick. You can call them at 1 860 623 1589.

deucephaeton
    Participant

I didn’t realize when I first posted that there were 5 pages to this thread. Thanks for the effort to get these hoses a reality. I’ll order what my son needs soon.
    Brian

Luck is at the intersection of planning and opportunity.

deucephaeton
    Participant

I picked up my hoses yesterday at the Oldsmobile Homecoming in Lansing at the Fusick trailer. They look great. Thanks to this thread otherwise I wouldn’t have known to look for them while attending.

Luck is at the intersection of planning and opportunity.

jensenracing77
    Participant

Just ran across this thread looking for another one. Thought I would bump it so any new Jetfire owners will know they are available.

After getting them made I have yet to install mine, lol.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum