Lets see your car

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I jump on here almost every day hoping to see a post. How about we all start posting a picture of our cars in a scenic setting or anything with the car out on the road. My wife took ours to get groceries today but didn’t snap any pictures. We will take it out this weekend and get something to post. Just like to see a story or two or at least more pictures. I have looked at all the goggle image pictures so much I need something new, lol.

macf85
    Participant

O.K., I’ll start it off. Here’s a photo of my ’63 Cutlass and your ’62 Jetfire at the 2013 OCA Nationals. My car’s assembly line completion date was July 25, 1963. It’s exactly 50 years old the date of this photo.

The next photo is at Vago Park which is located along the route of an old street car line that went from downtown St. Louis out to Creve Coeur Lake. The lake was naturally created hundreds of years ago when the Missouri River flooded and receded. Man made sand beaches, boat houses, etc. were added to create a resort in the late 1890’s and Residents of St. Louis would take the streetcar out for day trips and relief from the summer heat.

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

Thanks for posting! Here are some I took last weekend. I was moving cars around in the garage and had to get all three cars out. Decided to get pictures of them all together. The 4 speed car is still dirty. I hope I can get picture of all three together after I clean it up and before I sell the W-30.

I was going to take the Jetfire out for a drive this weekend and get some pictures but something came up and I may not get to. Bringing a 71 442 convertible home this weekend I think.

Attachments:
    young_olds
    Participant

heres a couple of mine, only have one left now

rosecityOlds
    Participant

A bunch of friends of mine and I started a Friday night cruise. We started with 6, and the last one we had over 30.

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

photo 2_zps5b6d4bd1.jpg

jensenracing77
    Participant

Very cool model. I thought it was a real car for a minute…

oaklyss
    Participant

Until I can find a real one,
     photo 3_zps21f807b8.jpg

photo top3_zps7838dabc.jpg

photo TurboRocket1_zps640d1920.jpg

lamonte
    Participant

1962 jetfire. Installing rebuilt engine. Cam change and some mild port work. Nothing major. Also upgrading trans to a 700r4. I lowered it 6 inches in the rear and 5 upfront.

Attachments:
    lamonte
    Participant

Motor and trans are back in.

Attachments:
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum