Looking for small (1/4″) fuel hose clamp

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Looking for small (1/4″) fuel hose clamp

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    BruceM
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

I’m trying to find a smallest size (1/4″) fuel hose clamp that looks like the one in the attached pictures. I have that one, but it is too large. I need to seal the fuel return hose on my Jetfire project that has the smaller diameter fuel line. If you have one you would be willing to sell, please let me know. Thanks very much for your help. Also, I thought I’d attach a couple pictures of my current Jetfire project. It’s making progress, slowly but surely. Thanks again.

Bruce

[blockquote]BBCode you used is not allowed.[/blockquote]

Attachments:
    JimNoel
    Participant

Bruce,
    What is the outside diameter of the hose you are using for the fuel return to the gas tank? I only assume the 1/4″ you state is the inside diameter. Might have one to fit a “standard” Jetfire application.

BruceM
    Participant

Hi Jim,

You are correct that the inside diameter is 1/4″. The outside diameter measures at 1/2″. It should be a standard application for that smallest size hose, as I understand. Please let me know if you’ve got one and how much you’d like for it. Thanks, as always, for your help.

Bruce

JimNoel
    Participant

Hi Bruce,
    Yes, I have the small original size clamp for a 1/2″ OD hose. I will send an email to you.
    Jim

BruceM
    Participant

Great, thanks Jim! Much appreciated.

Bruce

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum