Looking to buy Jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Looking to buy Jetfire

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    oaklyss
    Participant

I am looking to buy another Jetfire. 1962 or 1963. Running or not, with Turbo or not. Also interested in F85 and Cutlass, 1961,1962, 1963.
    Prefer clean body with all trim. Let me know what you want to get rid of.

3spdjetfire
    Participant

Hi, Give me a call I have a Jetfire that I may sell.
    I can text you pictures and give you the background on the car.
    816-716-9206
    Brent

jensenracing77
    Participant

I have been sitting on this one. I want to work something out for this car but I just can’t swing a third one. It is located in PA. 412 335 3704. He sent me some pictures and looks like a great project. From what little I could see in the pictures it looks like a fairly solid car. He has $6500 on it and the turbo setup as still there.

oaklyss
    Participant

Thanks for the tip Eric on the PA Jetfire. I contacted him and got some photos, and asked questions. Although it has a Turbo, it doesn’t run. It also has rust. Floors have been hacked, and rust around wheels and cowl that is bondo’ed over. Base of windshield etc. It’s a shame. Needs a lot of body work. I will keep looking.

jensenracing77
    Participant

The pictures he give me were not that detailed. That sucks.

oaklyss
    Participant

Still looking for a Jetfire, the white 63 in the classified section looks good but no response to phone calls.

jensenracing77
    Participant

There was a rust free 63 in Florida that I have lost track of. The last one you got I thought was it when I first seen it. I know it was in the Orlando area and the guy worked in Canada in an oil field. I talked to him on a 3 way call about the car but I just can not locate it again. If I find something I will let you know.

jensenracing77
    Participant

I found these pictures and his name is Pierre but that is all I can find at this time. I will keep looking.

Attachments:
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum