New Member/Production Numbers

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts New Member/Production Numbers

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    macf85
    Participant

I’m a new member. I have a ’63 F-85 Cutlass but I’ve always been very interested in the ’62/’63 Jetfire. It’s the Holy Grail of the ’61-’63 B.O.P. compacts.

Does anyone have production numbers for both the Cutlass and Jetfire from ’61-’63? There is an article in Hemmings Classic Car about the Oldsmobile Cutlass that lists the ’63 as having 53,492 Cutlass coupes & convertibles combined but I don’t know if that’s correct.

I restored my car and will contribute to this forum when I can.

jetfireguy

You can find a chart with production numbers and relatetd info under “Articles”, “Nuggets from Noel”,”What F85 Models….”. Hope this helps. Jetfireguy

allenwood
    Participant

Podlix Dummy Vapes are a cutting-edge line of electronic vaporizers designed for users seeking a sleek and user-friendly vaping experience. Crafted with precision and style, these devices offer a perfect blend of form and function. With a focus on simplicity, Podlix Dummy Vapes feature easy-to-use controls, ensuring both novices and seasoned vapers can enjoy a hassle-free experience.

Equipped with advanced technology, Podlix Dummy Vapes deliver a smooth and satisfying vapor production, allowing users to customize their nicotine intake and flavor preferences. The compact design makes them portable and convenient for on-the-go use, while the rechargeable batteries ensure long-lasting performance.

Podlix Dummy Vapes also stand out with their diverse range of flavors, providing a delightful array of options to suit individual tastes. Whether you’re a fan of classic tobacco, refreshing menthol, or indulgent dessert flavors, Podlix Dummy Vapes Flavors cater to a wide spectrum of preferences.

In summary, Podlix Dummy Vapes offer a blend of style, functionality, and flavor diversity, making them an ideal choice for those seeking a reliable and enjoyable vaping experience.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum