NOS Jetfire only fuel pump

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts NOS Jetfire only fuel pump

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I am still having trouble posting in the classifieds so I am posting it here

My 72 parts book shows this is a Jetfire only fuel pump. GM part number 5621812 and AC part number 6486. The Jetfire fuel pump had higher pressure and the system had a return line back to the tank. This way there was more fuel available if needed. This is new NOS and not rebuilt and not the newer style crimp (non rebuildable) pump. I don’t need to sell it but if someone could use it I would rather let it go than to have it just sit in my parts stash. $135 and shipping.

Attachments:
    rosecityOlds
    Participant

Does the Jetfire tank differ from the rest of the models? I am thinking this would be great for when I replace my motor with a mildly built 215.

jensenracing77
    Participant

The tank is the same. The pump mounts to the engine.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum