Power steering conversion parts? 62 Cutlass

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Power steering conversion parts? 62 Cutlass

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Anyone have the parts necessary to convert manual to power steering?
    Assume I need-Box, bracket, pulley, pump, Pitman arm, column joint, hoses and I would have new made up.
    Anything else?
    I am local to San Jose and can drive a ways to pick up which would be nice rather than shipping but shipping is not out of the question.

Thanks
    Layne

jensenracing77
    Participant

I have everything needed but I am really far away. Shipping would be killer because it is all heavy.

Parts you have to have are….
    Shaft in steering column and rag joint
    steering box
    pump and brackets
    pitman arm
    crank pulley

The outer steering arms that bolt to the spindles and the outer tie rod ends are specific part numbers to power steering but I have been told that you don’t have to change them to convert. I have had them side by side and can’t tell what the difference is.

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Sending you a PM Eric.
    I have heard the facebook site is active. Damnit, I hate facebook but the increased activity would be nice.

jonemartin
    Participant

At least, we can get to know about Power steering conversion parts, a lot of people were demanding this, now they can get to know from this post.

Moreover, Reliable Storage services in Bridgewater MA is an essential service provider for you and makes your investments save.

jonemartin
    Participant

Our company offers the greatest Desert Safari Dubai Deals service for doing fun. For all types of groups, we provide the top Dubai excursions and desert vacation packages.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum