Rocket fluid

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    webo
    Participant

My Daddy had a 62 Jetfire. He’s passed away now and we are cleaning the house out. Found a jug of the rocket fluid. Almost a full gallon. Is this something that y’all would want? I barely remember the car but it seemed to be cool. Thanks

jensenracing77
    Participant

I would be interested in it if the decal is still good. I just want one for a display. My last Jetfire was supposed to come with a gallon but I forgot to get it when I picked up the car and now he won’t send it to me. What would you want for it?

webo
    Participant

I’m not really sure. $75.00 maybe. I would really like to get it somebody that needs it. I’m sending a photo of it. The bottle is a little dirty but I didn’t want to try to clean it. Thanks

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I will have to pass at $75 but someone here will likely want it. Where are you located at? If someone buys it it can be shipped by ground. It is not dangerous enough to keep it from the mail.

webo
    Participant

I really don’t know the value of it. What do you think it’s worth? I just really want somebody to use it. I’m in NC near Charlotte. If somebody was going to the Autofair I could get it to them also. Since you say it’s safe to ship I wouldn’t mind doing that either. Thanks

jensenracing77
    Participant

I don’t really know what it would be worth. It would not surprise me at all if it went for that much on ebay. I was just in Charlotte back in June delivering a 70 442.

jensenracing77
    Participant

I am sure it is worth more than this to someone but if you just want to get rid of it I would take it for $35 shipped. I only need the jug with the decal. You could dump out the contents if you wanted to save shipping cost. USPS would be cheep for as light as it would be empty.

webo
    Participant

I’ll just keep it for now

jensenracing77
    Participant

I can understand that, no problem.

ncuevas79
    Participant

Is this still for sale?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum