Trans questions

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    wastegate

Does anyone rebuild roto 5 flex plates?

Will a roto 10 plate fit in a 215 flywheel?

jensenracing77
    Participant

are you talking about the damper plate with the springs in it? there is a place in MI that has them for $200. it is Pointe Automatic. 586 776 7300. i have no idea anything about them or the company but i need one and i found them in my hunt for one. i am going to get one from them soon if nobody speaks up with a better place to get one from.

JimNoel
    Participant

Hi you two,
    I don’t know the official nomenclature for the auto trans flex plate, however, I have two 215 cid auto trans flex plates, as well as three auto trans flywheels. They would need some clean-up but both should work fine. Will sell the flex plate or flex plate and flywheel, whatever you need. Priority for first selection would go to a turbo customer of mine first.
    Jim

IMG_3661

IMG_3662

Attachments:
    wastegate

Pm sent.

jensenracing77
    Participant

how tight are the springs in them? my springs are loose and my transmission guy is telling me i should replace it.

wastegate

The roto 5 & the roto 10 have different damper plates.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum