Update on my 62 Jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Update on my 62 Jetfire

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    chrisreeves
    Participant

Well its been a while since ive posted. The Jetfire is still at paint. We found a bit more rust in the right back quarter. We jave cut ot all out and welded in new metal. We removed the vinyl top expecting the top to be rusted due to bubbles under the top. To our surprise no rust it was the glue letting go😁. We are still hoping to be up and running by April or May 2019 and sitting in Jensen Racings yard for him to tune it😎. In the mean time I have collected a few more Orphan cars.

Attachments:
    jensenracing77
    Participant

Will you be able to take it to the Olds Homecoming show in June? Sure hopping to see at least 10 cars.

jensenracing77
    Participant

You have some really nice cars!

ncuevas79
    Participant

Is that the 65 Marin that was for sell on eBay not to long ago?

chrisreeves
    Participant

I hope to be done by then.

Ty.

I dont think its the same Marlin. This is a twinstick 1 of 299 built.

ncuevas79
    Participant

Oh wow! Very interesting cars, I got a 67 290 sitting just waiting for me to be done with this 62’ cutlass.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum