what happened to the search at bottom of page

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts what happened to the search at bottom of page

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Haven’t used it in a while and I have switched to an Apple comp but I don’t see the search field at the very bottom of the page?

The Search at the top doesn’t seem to perform the same function.

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Can the webmaster weigh in on this.
    Am I doing something wrong in the search field at the top right of the page?

I can’t seem to search for a subject in the forum and get a response. It takes me to articles or unrelated items.

Thanks

jensenracing77
    Participant

I am not sure how to do it either. It is nice to be able to search.

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Can the webmaster please reinstate the old search function. The one at the top of the page pulls up articles, not postings. It was a very useful feature that enabled you to find discussions on lots of topics discussed in depth in the past.

Please advise status.

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Still no ability to search for historical info since there is no functioning search function.

Can the Webmaster please comment on the problem?

Is it under resolution?

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Nobody else concerned about loosing access to all that banked info?

jensenracing77
    Participant

We do need access to it. I don’t know anything about how forums work. I just sent Rick and email to see if he can add one.

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Any action on this?

jensenracing77
    Participant

I know two emails were sent to Rick. I have not heard anything back. The email I have is from a long time ago so not sure it is what he still uses. I believe Jim emailed him also.

62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Isn’t there a way to contact him through the website? Usually there’s a way to report problems by members of a forum.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum