No pictures but I got much done on the brake system. I had to replace the two axle brake lines and the line running from the front to the back axle. All three were to rusty to reuse safely. The front two brake lines are a little rusty but seam to be solid enough to be safe. I will replace those when I rebuild the engine at a later date. I rebuilt all 4 wheel cylinders, all of them were very nice inside and no pitting in the bores. I only had one bolt brake off out of all the wheel cylinders and I got that drilled out and tapped without any problem. Tomorrow I plan to mount the last wheel cylinder and bleed the brakes and should have good brakes after that.
I am getting my hopes up to much… I am hoping to drive this thing around tomorrow.