Reply To: Picked up a 4 speed jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Picked up a 4 speed jetfire Reply To: Picked up a 4 speed jetfire

jensenracing77
Participant

lol, The clock is something that I almost always pull from my cars as soon as I get them to get working. I have not work on this one yet and my wife brought that up back in November. I already fixed the one in the automatic car long ago but for some reason have not touched this one.

I do plan to pull the engine and transmission out at some point but not yet. It would be easier to just pull the entire car apart and do it all at the same time but we are focused on paying off the house and only allowing the minimum money to go into this car at this time. Only money I can spend on it this year will likely be some kind of exhaust and possibly some tires. I may just run the old 13s from our automatic car this year. Other than that, it will be working on things that don’t cost much of anything and using what I have already collected. I am likely going to try to sell some of my extra stuff to help fund what I need.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

Recently Active Members

Profile picture of joe_padavano
Profile picture of jensenracing77
Profile picture of marcel
Profile picture of oaklyss
Profile picture of bcroejuno-com

OldsJetfire Forum