Reply To: 1962 Olds Jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 1962 Olds Jetfire Reply To: 1962 Olds Jetfire

JimNoel
Participant

Hi Chris,
Yes, this Jetfire is quite unusual! Sheffield Mist & black vinyl top. Automatic trans, A/C, power brakes, steering and windows. Has a remote mirror (not available until ’63) a clock and radio.13″ wheels, WSW tires, and full hub caps. All the big options for 1962 on one car! I first saw pics of this car in 2011 but didn’t know about all the options. However, it has stayed in my mind since then because it is a twin to my Jetfire conv’t! Let’s get the turbo intake system restored and put a very unique turborocket back on the road! Great barn find!!

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum