Jim rebuilt the turbo and that was the first thing I did on this. It is garnet mist with a white top. The paint shop had no trouble matching the color. I just gave them the GM color code that’s off of the cowl tag and they matched it up. In the background is a blue ’62 Cutlass that I found in the Phoenix, Arizona area about 20 years ago. I thought it would make a good parts car, then I started to look at it. Wow. It is a complete car with no rust. Just some body damage that is fairly minor. So, it is a future restoration project. I couldn’t bear to dismantle it. It is an automatic car with a column shift. Anyway, I’ll keep you all updated as the Jetfire project progresses. It still needs a lot of work but it is coming together. Thanks for all of your help and well wishes!