Since I knew the hump area would be an issue, I started at the dimmer switch for alignment as that hole was cut out at the factory. I then used the heal pad and mass backing placement to install around the gas pedal stud. I used washers and vice grips to hold everything in place as I went along as well as bolts into the seat hold down nuts in the floor. I figured I would have to do some artful snipping to make the carpet fit the hump area, but it was not really a problem and although it ‘does not fit like a glove’ and am happy with the result. How ever the overall fitment of the carpets is very disappointing. The back seat carpet that has nothing to do with the front seat is the worst fitting piece. None the less, the carpet is in done and it looks reasonably good, unless you look really closely.