things went much better than i thought they would today. the bolts came apart like they were just put in last week. i had one exhaust bolt that i had to take some time on but got it out without braking it. other than that i only had a brake line hold me up. the driver side brake line would not brake loose from the hose. i found where it was just a little thin at the nut so i decided to cut it. i will get a new one, it is only about 10 inches long. after seeing the 50 year old gaskets, it is no wonder it was leaking oil. the cylinder has minimal wear and so far all the parts look great. time to start cleaning parts, yuck. that is the worst part of doing this stuff.