Financial records and credit reporting

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Financial records and credit reporting

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gurudeus
    Participant

Concerning my father, who has the same residence address and legal name as me, there is a problem with identity confusion. My attention has been drawn to the fact that our identities have been confused by the Social Security Administration and other creditors. My credit profile and score have been negatively impacted by this oversight, which resulted in inaccurate financial records and credit reporting.

visignal
    Participant

Such cases—where credit and background records are jumbled due to similarities—are referred to as mixed files in the world of consumer law. With a dispute and all the false information you have in your report, you should get in touch with the consumer reporting agency. Following that, they must examine your request and respond. If the report is still incorrect after many attempts, I advise getting in touch with a qualified attorney https://consumerattorneys.quora.com/. Additionally, since a lawyer might help expedite and simplify the procedure, I advise you to contact one even before the dispute process begins.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum