I found it almost impossible to find a set of 1962 front parking light lenses gaskets 5 years ago. I decided to make a set for my Jetfire. I used gray RTV silicone to do the job. I took an old parking light housing and old lens, cleaned them both very well. Put a light coat of Pam frying pan spray on both the lens and housing, then applied a generous coating of the gray RTV on the lens. Put the lens into the housing and applied “light” pressure with the two screws to push the lens down, but not to the bottom! Let the RTV setup for a day, then separated. The gaskets came out quite nice, not as good as originals but the work fine.
You must be logged in to access attached files.