Reply To: New to Forum

I already passed on this one, although one of you guys could probably take it on or at least salvage the parts.

It’s only $810 In Murfreesboro, TN – east of Nashville. On Facebook. Hurry, he (William told me that he will strip the car and junk the body this weekend because he lost his free storage.

Here’s his description:

Seller’s Description
SS Trim alone is worth $1000; this car was the first series in America with a turbo charged engine. GM did a recall and replaced with a four barrel. The transmission and center console were taken long ago but this car was produced with the very rare four speed. Floor is totally rusted out but dash and instruments are all in place and in great condition. Major project but super rare car that doesn’t need to be scrapped. No hood and this is a bill of sale only as there is no title.

William B. Puckett

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/154756385476153/?ref=messenger_banner

Good luck. Let me know if anyone buys it.

Ron

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum