Reply To: Carpeting for a 1963 4 speed Jetfire

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Carpeting for a 1963 4 speed Jetfire Reply To: Carpeting for a 1963 4 speed Jetfire

felixjgarcia
Participant

Sandy I got a carpet fro acc reality is the carpet don’t fit great the one for auto trans they offer is too big on the hump they offer the marron color and it’s very close to factory at one time my great friend ken Denison told me he did use a 4 door carpet because it fit better on the 4 speed I never tried that way I been tempted to order me one and try it I try to deal with the carpet fit but I am not an interior guy I did on a hurry trying to go to the nats in pa 2 years back that’s another pending detail on my ride but I’ll wait till replace the whole interior good luck

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum