1963 Center link

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kid442
    Participant

I am getting ready to rebuild the front end in my 1963 Olds Jetfire. I am looking for a center link or some place that can rebuild them.
    Thanks,
    Ken Dennison
    732-870-6964
    kid442w30@yahoo.com

62oldsf85
    Participant

Ken,
    Are the ’62 and ’63 Center links the same? If so, I have a few in good shape.
    Scott

kid442
    Participant

Sorry but the 63 is a one year only center link with no after market parts ever made.
    Thank you for the offer.
    Ken

macf85
    Participant

Hey Ken,

I saw an article in Hemmings online that listed a place that rebuilds center links for Cadillacs. I don’t know anything about them but you might try to call them to see if they might be able to help you. Rymals Restorations in Grand Haven, Michigan (616) 846-6030.

kid442
    Participant

Mac,
    Looks like Rare Parts in Cal seems to be the people to rebuild them. I have had 3 people contact me and they send them to rare parts. I will let you know how I make out. This will not happen till June.
    Thanks,
    Ken

macf85
    Participant

Ken,

I saw a center link (drag link) on ebay today if you’re still looking for one. Right now there is about 6 days left on the auction. Looks to be correct by the photograph.

Here’s what the add description says “1963 OLDSMOBILE F-85 STEERING DRAG LINK NOS. GM# 5677800. This is a New Original GM Steering Drag Link Correct for the 1963 Olds F-85 and Cutlass. The Drag Link has some paint loss and has acquired some Cosmetic Rust over the Years in Storage at the Dealership but Is New and in Good Condition. Great Hard to Find Item for your 63 F-85 Restoration.”

Don

kid442
    Participant

Don,
    Looks like everone sends the center links to
    Rare Parts Inc.
    621 Wilshire Ave.
    Stockton, Ca
    800-442-6046
    Email: rparts@rareparts.com

Anyone use them please let me know. I need to send my out.
    Thanks,
    Ken

allenwood
    Participant

Vapepapa Flum GIO Flavors offers a delightful array of flavors designed to elevate your vaping experience. Whether you crave the sweet and tangy notes of tropical fruits, the rich and creamy essence of desserts, or the refreshing coolness of menthol, Vapepapa Flum GIO Flavors has to suit every palate. With carefully crafted blends and high-quality ingredients, these e-liquids deliver a smooth and satisfying vaping sensation. Explore the diverse range of Vapepapa Flum GIO Flavors flavors and indulge in a world of delicious options for a truly enjoyable vaping journey.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum