62' Jetfire arrived!

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts 62' Jetfire arrived!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jfaltus80
    Participant

Greetings…. my 62′ Jetfire has finally arrived! I’m having difficulty uploading additional photos so maybe I can get that worked out when I have more time. The search for needed parts has started a month ago, and revival starts this week. The car will be restored 100% original. I obtained this car by posting a wanted ad on this valuable website! A little information about the car….

-I purchased the car from Inglewood/Los Angeles CA which is were the jetfire was purchased new.
    -Last date it ran was 4/79′ according to the renewal decal on the California black plate.
    -97,000 on the odometer.
    Deciphering the trim tag indicates the car was built at Los Angeles Southgate 2nd week of June 62’… it was the 32nd Jetfire to be built at that plant.
    -Original color is Wedgewood Mist, Provincial White top, Ebony black wheels.
    -Being a born and raised California car the body is very solid and original Turbo components and engine are still intact.

I have been reading a lot on this forum and website for a while now and look forward to getting to know everyone.

A little about myself… I work as a construction project manager for a major retailer. I reside in Orlando, FL and my brother Kasey and Father Mark both own 62′ Jetfire’s.

Thanks!
    Justin Faltus

jfaltus80
    Participant
    young_olds
    Participant

looks like a good start, wouldnt mind playing with a jetfire sometime

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum