F85 listed for sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    skylark
    Participant

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/500868364785072

New to F85s. Curious as to what people think about this car. In my brief time looking at F85s I thought that no jetfires were convertibles. Note 4speed and turbo gauge. Also note dual exhaust?

Thanks for feedback!

jensenracing77
    Participant

That car has floated around for a few years. The cowl tag and very likely the VIN tag were removed from another car and riveted to this one. My opinion is that the owner should cut his losses and sell it as a parts car. Has some great parts but not sure how legal the car will be to title in different states when the title says it is a hardtop.

skylark
    Participant

Aha! Thought car seemed to be a little Frankensteinish. I have been looking for skylarks/specials as a project for my son and me and came across this.

jonemartin
    Participant

Wow! Curious people have a good time buying an F85 and enjoy driving it. They have read this post.

With that, when you have no time for pacing your luggage, then we offer you Affordable packing services in Alpharetta and packed your bags carefully.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum