Just thought I would add this video. Don’t laugh to hard at my rookie video skills. I made a mock up of the installed system so I could do some bench testing. I am installing the red turbo that Jim build on the automatic car and built another fluid metering valve and carburetor for it. I have another carburetor and parts sent off being recolored. I will later build it and install it on this red turbo.
I am going to use the silver turbo from the automatic car for the 4 speed car this summer.
I pulled the rear end apart Saturday. The spider gears had eaten into the case. I have known about this for a couple years. We did not drive it much since because of the fear of braking it. I took the spider gears out and had to shim them .090 on each side to get the play out.
If anyone has a case from a B or C code rear end I would love the chance to buy it.
After all this time I Installed the radiator hoses last night. These hoses that Fusick has are so much nicer than the modified Ford hose I was using. I also installed the red turbo setup this morning. I fired it up and immediately found that a copper cooling line going to the throttle body had a crack in it. Sure could not see it when I assembled it. I got it fixed and fired up again. I think it is good now other than needing to make some adjustments. I can’t do that till after I get the brakes done so I can drive it some. Also need to adjust the TV going to the transmission.