New batch of K&N air filters

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts New batch of K&N air filters

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

I just got the new batch of K&N air filters. They went up in price on me this go around so I have to have $135 and shipping.

jensenracing77
    Participant

Picture

Attachments:
    graytoad
    Participant

You have put one aside for me, correct?

jensenracing77
    Participant

Yes, I have two counted for now. Still have two left.

BruceM
    Participant

I’d like one. Where do I send payment? Thanks.

Bruce

jensenracing77
    Participant

I can do a check or pay pal. If pay pal I would prefer it as a friend or family so I don’t have any fees. Usually shipping is right close to $11 for these so $146 total will be fine. My Pay Pal is jensenracing77@yahoo.com

BruceM
    Participant

I can send you a check. That might be easier for me rather than to try to deal with PayPal. Where do I send it and who do I make it out to? Please let me know. Thanks very much.

Bruce

jensenracing77
    Participant

I just got the order of foot flange gaskets also. if you still want two of them I can put them in the same box and would not affect shipping. If you still want them then make it $406 total. I was going to post the official announcement they are available later tonight.

Eric Jensen
    6933 N CR 400 E
    Brazil Indiana 47834

BruceM
    Participant

Eric,

That sounds great! Thanks very much. I’ll get the check sent in a couple days.

Bruce

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum