possible 1963 jetfire convertible

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts possible 1963 jetfire convertible

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    steve
    Participant

I have a 1963 olds f85 convertible that has the jetfire side moldings and jetfire badges I’m told they didn’t build any convertible jetfires in 1963 so what do I have here the guy I bought it from told
    me it was originally a jetfire was this a gm big shots special order car or what can anyone explain to me what I have

JimNoel
    Participant

What does your firewall tag say? Is it a 3167=Cutlass convertible or a 3147= Jetfire? The rest is urban legend. There are other ways to check out the car too. Engine block and head codes, differential code, drive shaft style etc. But, I would say it a Jetfire body trimmed Cutlass, after the date of manufacture.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum