Tribute to oldsjetfire founder

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Tribute to oldsjetfire founder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    macf85
    Participant

I hope Rick Perkins doesn’t mind. It would be a nice gesture to pay tribute to Jim Perkins who founded this website 10 years ago or so. Jim passed away a few years ago and his son Rick currently maintains and funds the website for all of us to enjoy and share knowledge. Thanks go to Rick for continuing with a part of Jim’s legacy that we all benefit from.

[blockquote]BBCode you used is not allowed.[/blockquote]

Attachments:
    62cutlassconvert
    Participant

Thanks Rick, appreciate your work and the site that you’re carrying on.

jensenracing77
    Participant

This forum is a big part of why the Jetfire model has made it to where it is today. I only had the privilege of talking to Jim a couple times and a couple more emails but was always very helpful. Very thankful for Rick picking it up and keeping the forum going.

Eric

graytoad
    Participant

It is great this forum exists. place to post questions and find things out. Not sure if it could get updated so there is a search function. So grateful this is here.
    I still have not figured out how to post to the ‘articles’ spot although I suppose I could include that in a forum post but when ‘telling a story’ I tend to ‘talk too much’ but that is another subject.
    Thank you Jim Perkins for starting this: we will try to keep up the great work keeping the Jetfires on the road!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum