Twin Jetfire turbos on an experimental Chevy engine

Home Page Forums Discussion Topics – Ask the Experts Twin Jetfire turbos on an experimental Chevy engine

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    jensenracing77
    Participant

This is an aluminum Chevy test engine that was casted in 1958 for the experimental CERV 1 car. You would need to Goggle CERV 1 to know more about it. I never heard of it till this past weekend. It is not known at this time when or how the twin Jetfire turbos were added to this setup but they are investigating for answers to that question. Just thought I would post them on here since it involved Jetfire turbos.

Attachments:
    oaklyss
    Participant

That’s wild. Never saw that before. I did not know they used Jetfire Turbos. Wow!

rosecityOlds
    Participant

Holy smokes! I’d love to make a casting of that intake manifold.

jensenracing77
    Participant

I know nothing about Chevy but the guys that were there said it was a modified 60’s Corvette injection intake manifold with adapters to adapt the turbos to the intake.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Recent Articles

Turbo System Safety Checks

Turbo System Safety Checks

The safety components of the factory designed turbo system have some interactive groups of safety "c...(read article)

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

Engine Front Drive Pulleys

The standard drive pulley has one groove. It drives the water pump/fan and alternator or generator. ...(read article)

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

1961-1963 F85 Car and Option Prices

Attached to this article is PDF file containing an extensive list of car and option pricing for 1961...(read article)

OldsJetfire Forum